Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pictures!

So big thank you's to all my readers! I'm glad to see people from so many different countries viewing my blog! (and 19 from my home country!) =)

I figured since you guys seem to love Big Time Rush (last night's entry about their cd got 24 views already), I would include pictures of some of their concerts, cd, meet and greets, red carpets, music videos and both seasons of their tv show!


Here it comes..... Are you ready for the super cool totally awesome amazingly rockin' epicness of these pictures? (oh i forgot sexiness :P)

 Promo pic for the show!
 City Is Ours single download art
Kids Choice Awards 2010
 Album Cover
City Is Ours music video
 Dvd Cover Art (availible mar 2011 in US)

 After filming a commercial for Nickelodeon
 Teen Choice Awards 2010

Concert Pics! Live from Times Square New York! :D

1 comment:

  1. i love logan so much! lol Logan, will you marry me????

    ReplyDelete